Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Evidence.


Yesterday I taught Colossians and it was a whole lot of fun. I mean how can you not have fun when someone tells you that you get to speak for 3 hours about the superiority of Jesus and how he has made a way for us to be rescued from our sin? It sounds like a good time to me. 

I feel like I am really starting to get the hang of this whole speaking in front of people thing. Its fun and gets my adrenaline pumping. But after teaching I always get this felling like I had just been hit by a big truck. My mind is tired, my body is sore and all I want to do is lay down. It’s funny because you can notice when one of the staff members here are about to teach, they are super focused, their appearance starts to become a little bit more sloppy and they start to walk around like a zombie after a while. You can also notice when someone has just taught. The last place they want to be is in their office because it’s a mess and at times they magically disappear for hours so that they don’t have to talk.

I say this because I walked into my office today and saw the evidence that I had just taught all over the place. My desk looks like someone just broke in and trashed the place. I have 7 coffee cups, 2 Pibb Extra cans, 3 candy wrappers and an empty bag of sunflower seeds on my floor around my desk. Also, I found random pictures on my computer of my ratty self that I don’t remember taking.

I love my job.

Here is the evidence:

Ya its a little trashy 

I don't remember taking these ... Its kind of funny though

No comments:

Post a Comment