Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Friends.


This past weekend I had the privilege of being a groomsman in my friend Clint Bonn’s wedding. Clint and I met my sophomore year at Texas A&M and have been friends ever since. He is a good man that pushes me in my pursuit of Christ.

As I drove back to Houston from San Antonio, I thought about friendships and thought about the friends that I have been blessed with. Throughout my life, from elementary school to present day, I have made some awesome friends. I feel like every major developmental time in my life has included friends that have helped me walk through that. I am so thankful for the friends that I have because they are there to challenge and encourage me when I need it, they are there to listen to me when I need to process and of course they are always ready to have some fun no matter what the situation is.

The friends that God has put in my life are truly a gift from him. I feel completely blessed by all of you and I thank you for your friendship and investment in my life. I want you to know that you are an important part of my life and I don’t take your friendship for granted. I hope that I have and will be able to continue to encourage you they way that you have encouraged me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment