Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Things I've Learned - Round 2.


I love the fall colors on the trees and the crunchy leaves on the ground.

Burt’s Bees is the best medication, in my opinion, for the chappedness of your lips.

I like to try to and find shapes or images in the clouds.

I will listen to music over and over and over until I can’t anymore and then change genres completely. – Randy Rodgers is out and Mumford & Sons and Florence + The Machines are in.

I have an attachment to my facial hair. I wake up some mornings and glance in the mirror as I walk by and realize that if I didn’t shower for a couple of days and sat on the street in Asheville someone may give me money, but I cant will myself to bring a razor to my face.

I enjoy coming up with alter egos for skits or just to bring out to make someone smile. 

You never know how much you don’t trust things until you are 100ft high on a rock and there is a person, with a rope attached to a harness and metal clips which, if you fall, will hopefully save your life. à I take my recent desire for mountain climbing as a part of my sanctification.

A rearrangement of your living quarters can be a form of excitement. à I moved around my room and then woke up the next morning and was completely pumped … almost too pumped.

I am proud to be a graduate of Texas A&M.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Todd,

    Fall colors and crunchy leaves sound good. I have not experienced those in recent times.

    Come to India and you can have haircut, shave and head massage for the cost of a McDs outing.

    Enjoy the One who made those 100 foot cliffs. (Psalm 23)

    Blessings.

    Uncle Randy

    ReplyDelete