Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Random Life Update

So I know that it has been over a month since I wrote on this thing and with that being the case, I wanted to take some time this morning and just give you one of those Random Life Updates!

There has been a lot that happened since the last time I blogged: we finished the first have of the school year for the ESBS, Christmas and the New Year has come and gone, I studied and studied and studied some more for my Leviticus teaching, there was a wedding in Florida and Caitlin comes to North Carolina for her second visit!

I am happy to say that the first part of the new semester at the ESBS is going well, the students are working on Deuteronomy and finishing a long and exciting look at the Pentateuch. I was given the privilege to teach the book of Leviticus and I was excited for that opportunity. It is something that I honestly didn’t think that I would ever do! I feel like God truly blessed me in my studies and my teaching. If you want to listen to it here is the link (http://www.esbsonline.org/audio-2011-12/). And all the studying for that is probably the reason why I haven’t written on this thing in a while!

For Christmas and New Year’s I was back in Texas spending time with family and friends and of course the most beautiful Caitlin Bailey! J We spent the Christmas holiday out in California and the whole Livingston side of the family was there. It was great to catch up with my Grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousin and my family! We got to do some awesome things in San Francisco which includes walking the Golden Gate Bridge and looking at some BIG trees!

My cousin got married last weekend down in Boca Raton, FL and it was a great time. I rode down from NC with my Aunt Mary and cousins Victoria and Josh. It is always great to spend time with them and just laugh and play. It was also great to see the Buwick side of the family and you know whenever we all get together it is going to be a party! I am praying for a happy and healthy marriage for Brian and Cori!

Miss Bailey gets in this afternoon and I am really looking forward to seeing her today! We have a fun few days planned and its just always nice to be with her.

This is the completion of my Random Life Update and I look forward to surprising you again with the happenings of Todd Daniel Livingston!

No comments:

Post a Comment