Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let's Get It Started!

So hello everyone! I just wanted to start this blog thing off by saying thank you, all of my family and friends, for all of your prayers and support as I made the intense grind through the Bible this past year. I honestly couldn't do it without your encouragement!

I have started this thing as a continuation of my "Mountain Man Monthly" I thought that it would be an easier way for me to show you what is going on up here in Lake Lure or what is happening at school; plus I love to keep with the alliteration. I don't have a big overall vision for this thing yet, but I know that I will probably come on here as I prepare for my teaching assignments and just talk about what I am learning as I study. I think that it would be a cool way for me to communicate really what kind of change is happening in my life through my studies of the Bible. I will also probably write about some interesting moments that we are bound to have over the next couple of years. <-- I plan on teaching for a while ... or at least until God tells me it is time to move on to a new adventure!

I just wanted to say thank you for anyone who has read this far on this blog and I hope that we can continue this wonderful blog relationship!

1 comment:

  1. Stay at home Mommies LOVE blogs! Can't wait to see the adventures God leads you through.

    ReplyDelete